- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
"each" word at the end of the price line
15 years 4 months ago #15616
by diodo
"each" word at the end of the price line was created by diodo
Hello
I'would like remove the "each" word of the product display in the product list :
Here's my current display:
* 200472 Pork Burger (Single)
55,00 THB each
And put everything on the same line. I tried the listing_div, listing_list, even show.php but couldn't find a way to do so. :blush:
Could you please tell me where in the code I can change this ?
Thanks
I'would like remove the "each" word of the product display in the product list :
Here's my current display:
* 200472 Pork Burger (Single)
55,00 THB each
And put everything on the same line. I tried the listing_div, listing_list, even show.php but couldn't find a way to do so. :blush:
Could you please tell me where in the code I can change this ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #15618
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: "each" word at the end of the price line
There is no code to change.
You can just go in the config under the tab languages and edit your translation file via the interface provided and override the each word:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
That's something which is possible for any text in HikaShop.
You can just go in the config under the tab languages and edit your translation file via the interface provided and override the each word:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
That's something which is possible for any text in HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #15657
by diodo
Replied by diodo on topic Re: "each" word at the end of the price line
Hi
Thanks for the answer. I got the free version, so I had to modify the //language/en-GB/en-GB.com_hikashop.ini and it did the trick !
Thanks again !
And by the way.. Really great extension !
Thanks for the answer. I got the free version, so I had to modify the //language/en-GB/en-GB.com_hikashop.ini and it did the trick !
Thanks again !
And by the way.. Really great extension !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #15658
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: "each" word at the end of the price line
The Free version also has that interface. We recommend you to use the translation override system so that you don't loose your modifications when updating HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #15661
by diodo
Replied by diodo on topic Re: "each" word at the end of the price line
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #15662
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: "each" word at the end of the price line
There is a "change" icon for your translation file on that screen on which you can click to, well, change it...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #15663
by diodo
Replied by diodo on topic Re: "each" word at the end of the price line
Oh ok.. :blush:
Sorry.. And thank you.. again !
Sorry.. And thank you.. again !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds