Skip to main content

Remove 'Last 7 Customers' Widget

More
15 years 4 months ago #15644 by joelstad
Is it possible to have the 'Last 7 orders' and the chart widget at the top of the dashboard only? I'm not interested in the last 7 customers; I can get that from the orders screen.

Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #15645 by nicolas
Hi,

The widgets can be added, edited and removed in our commercial versions with the little icons on the widget. However, the widgets are made to be three on a row. If you remove one, the two left will still have the same size. But then, you could add another one more useful to you like a map of the sales, or a gauge of the past week sales compared to the average week, etc...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #15647 by joelstad
Yeah, I knew you could move them around and subtract them but I was just looking for the two; I don't need/use the rest.

Thanks again for the quick reply!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum