display add to cart button on category module link
- ClickWebDesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 4 months ago #15711
by ClickWebDesign
display add to cart button on category module link was created by ClickWebDesign
Hi,
I have a module to display the 3 product categories. When I click the individual categories, the listing does not show a 'add to cart' button. I added a button in the description which when clicked does display the products with the 'add to cart' button, via the 'products' setting in the associated menu item. Is there any way to do this with a category listing module?
Thanks
Chris
I have a module to display the 3 product categories. When I click the individual categories, the listing does not show a 'add to cart' button. I added a button in the description which when clicked does display the products with the 'add to cart' button, via the 'products' setting in the associated menu item. Is there any way to do this with a category listing module?
Thanks
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #15712
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: display add to cart button on category module link
Could you give a link to your website so that we can see what you have ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ClickWebDesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
15 years 4 months ago #15725
by ClickWebDesign
Replied by ClickWebDesign on topic Re: display add to cart button on category module link
Hi Nicolas,
I've sent you an email with the link
Thanks
Chris
I've sent you an email with the link
Thanks
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds