- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Export orders to fulfillment company
15 years 4 months ago #15773
by Josegil
Export orders to fulfillment company was created by Josegil
Hi
I need to integrate a Joomla shopping cart that can export orders to a fulfillment company and I was wondering if Hikashop is capable of this. Does anyone know? I also want to automatically send the order detials via a csv file to the fulfillment company.
Hope someone can help
Cheers
Jose
I need to integrate a Joomla shopping cart that can export orders to a fulfillment company and I was wondering if Hikashop is capable of this. Does anyone know? I also want to automatically send the order detials via a csv file to the fulfillment company.
Hope someone can help
Cheers
Jose
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #15788
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Export orders to fulfillment company
Hi,
It's not possible by default, but you could write a plugin to generate the CSV and send it where you need by implementing the event onAfterOrderUpdate:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...entation.html#common
It's not possible by default, but you could write a plugin to generate the CSV and send it where you need by implementing the event onAfterOrderUpdate:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...entation.html#common
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34373
by Mattlab
Replied by Mattlab on topic Re: Export orders to fulfillment company
Did you ever end up doing this? I would be curious to know how the plugin worked out and also what company you use to fullfill.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds