- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 2
frontend.css
15 years 4 months ago #15824
by dniezby
frontend.css was created by dniezby
I keep making changes here and it says that it was saved successfully but when I reload the pages, none of the changes are really saved.
Where is frontend_default.css stored so I can manually make the changes.
Where is frontend_default.css stored so I can manually make the changes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #15825
by dniezby
Replied by dniezby on topic Re: frontend.css
Nevermind...Found it.
media/com_hikashop/css
media/com_hikashop/css
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #15835
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: frontend.css
You should make a copy of the file and call the copy frontend_custom in the same folder and use that CSS file instead of the default one. That way, you won't loose your CSS when updating HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.309 seconds