- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 2
Import Products - Correcting format
15 years 4 months ago #15857
by dniezby
Import Products - Correcting format was created by dniezby
Ok, how should I do these things?
My supplier CSV doesn't import very well in a few places.
COLUMN ISSUE ONE
Photos - I have three photos per item. The small, medium and large photos.
In Hikashop, it only seems to have 1 IMAGES column. How can I import all three images.
COLUMN ISSUE TWO
Categories - supplier column has this format level1>level2>etc
What should be the format for import if I have a product categories like this:
Apparel>Tees
Apparel>Tees>Short Sleeve
Apparel>Tees>Long Sleeve
My supplier CSV doesn't import very well in a few places.
COLUMN ISSUE ONE
Photos - I have three photos per item. The small, medium and large photos.
In Hikashop, it only seems to have 1 IMAGES column. How can I import all three images.
COLUMN ISSUE TWO
Categories - supplier column has this format level1>level2>etc
What should be the format for import if I have a product categories like this:
Apparel>Tees
Apparel>Tees>Short Sleeve
Apparel>Tees>Long Sleeve
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #15859
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Import Products - Correcting format
All the images need to be in one column:
product_code,images
my_prod,"image1.png,image2.png,image3.png"
If you already have your categories tree in hikashop, all you need to do is to specify the last level:
product_code,categories
my_prod,Long Sleeve
Otherwise, you need to have something like that:
product_code,parent_category_categories
,Apparel,Tees
,Tees,Long Sleeve
my_prod,,Long Sleeve
That way, the system will also create the categories tree before importing the product.
product_code,images
my_prod,"image1.png,image2.png,image3.png"
If you already have your categories tree in hikashop, all you need to do is to specify the last level:
product_code,categories
my_prod,Long Sleeve
Otherwise, you need to have something like that:
product_code,parent_category_categories
,Apparel,Tees
,Tees,Long Sleeve
my_prod,,Long Sleeve
That way, the system will also create the categories tree before importing the product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds