- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Add pdf invoice creation to checkout workflow
15 years 4 months ago #15890
by fries
Add pdf invoice creation to checkout workflow was created by fries
Hi all,
Fairly new to Hikashop, I have the business version and I'm wanting to add a step to the workflow and I'm not quite sure where to begin.
Workflow would be as follows:
Add to cart -> checkout -> pay via paypal -> order confirmed -> 1: Customer receives a confirmation email with a pdf invoice attached to it 2: Administrator mailbox receives pdf invoice too.
I tried to use some pdf creation examples that I've found on www.tcpdf.org/examples.php using the tcpdf class that's available in joomla 1.5 but each time I try something then I get error 500 after clicking on checkout (after entering payment method etc.)
And there is also no way to test the notifications without actually creating an order (i.e send a test email to see what it would look like...)
So I'm starting to think that's I'm re-inventing the wheel here as many php shopping carts offer pdf invoice creation modules or addons
I guess my questions are:
Is this something Hikashop can do nativaly (and if so, how? as I can't find that anywhere)
Is there a module or a plugin that can do that?
If all the above answers are no, did someone manage to create that piece of the workflow before? I'm prepared to pay for such addon if available...
Many thanks
Fairly new to Hikashop, I have the business version and I'm wanting to add a step to the workflow and I'm not quite sure where to begin.
Workflow would be as follows:
Add to cart -> checkout -> pay via paypal -> order confirmed -> 1: Customer receives a confirmation email with a pdf invoice attached to it 2: Administrator mailbox receives pdf invoice too.
I tried to use some pdf creation examples that I've found on www.tcpdf.org/examples.php using the tcpdf class that's available in joomla 1.5 but each time I try something then I get error 500 after clicking on checkout (after entering payment method etc.)
And there is also no way to test the notifications without actually creating an order (i.e send a test email to see what it would look like...)
So I'm starting to think that's I'm re-inventing the wheel here as many php shopping carts offer pdf invoice creation modules or addons
I guess my questions are:
Is this something Hikashop can do nativaly (and if so, how? as I can't find that anywhere)
Is there a module or a plugin that can do that?
If all the above answers are no, did someone manage to create that piece of the workflow before? I'm prepared to pay for such addon if available...
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago - 15 years 4 months ago #15894
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Add pdf invoice creation to checkout workflow
Hi,
Hikashop doesn't have a PDF invoice system for the moment.
The good way to attach a PDF invoice is to edit emails via the menu System->Emails.
There is an older post which talk about it: www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...505-pdf-invoice.html
Otherwise, the solution would be to develop a plugin in order to have flexibility and native support of 1.5 and 1.6
Hikashop doesn't have a PDF invoice system for the moment.
The good way to attach a PDF invoice is to edit emails via the menu System->Emails.
There is an older post which talk about it: www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...505-pdf-invoice.html
Otherwise, the solution would be to develop a plugin in order to have flexibility and native support of 1.5 and 1.6
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 15 years 4 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds