- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Showing Category List in Module
15 years 4 months ago #15920
by redneckws
Showing Category List in Module was created by redneckws
So I've got the list of categories showing in a front end module, followed the documentation to the letter, but now when you go to click on a category to get the list of products it comes up as 404 not found. Every single category does this. How can I get the categories to show the products???
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #15922
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Showing Category List in Module
Please make sure that you have a category listing menu selected as "menu" in the hikashop options of your module. Otherwise, on joomla 1.6 with SEF activated, you will get 404 errors when clicking on the links.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16235
by redneckws
Replied by redneckws on topic Re: Showing Category List in Module
I got the categories working now, but the products won't appear in each category.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16248
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Showing Category List in Module
If you don't see the products , it's probably because the hikashop options of the associated module of your menu are not set properly or that you don't have any associated module set for your menu. You can read more about that on that section of the documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...html#categories_menu
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...html#categories_menu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16315
by redneckws
Replied by redneckws on topic Re: Showing Category List in Module
I have tried, I have followed the directions to the letter and still have the same problem. I don't even see most of the options when I get to creating the module. Could you please contact me directly redneckwebservices@gmail.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16320
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Showing Category List in Module
You can use our contact form to send us an access to your back end so that we can check your settings :
www.hikashop.com/en/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds