- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Discount Coupons rounding up/rounding down
15 years 4 months ago #16050
by Dtees
Discount Coupons rounding up/rounding down was created by Dtees
Good morning Nicholas - I am hoping you can help me with a query.
I wish to offer a 10% discount to returning customers only, so I guess I would set that up as a coupon with a 10% discount. It seems to work but does not properly calculate the discount. e.g most of my items retail for £12.50, so 10% on one item should be £1.25, 10% on two items £2.50 etc. However, the discount only seems to be calculated to whole numbers - meaning 10% of £12.50 is showing as £1.00 and 10% of £25.00 is showing as £3.
I am using the free version at the moment. Can the discounts be set properly in the free version or do I need to upgrade?
Regards
Jonathan
I wish to offer a 10% discount to returning customers only, so I guess I would set that up as a coupon with a 10% discount. It seems to work but does not properly calculate the discount. e.g most of my items retail for £12.50, so 10% on one item should be £1.25, 10% on two items £2.50 etc. However, the discount only seems to be calculated to whole numbers - meaning 10% of £12.50 is showing as £1.00 and 10% of £25.00 is showing as £3.
I am using the free version at the moment. Can the discounts be set properly in the free version or do I need to upgrade?
Regards
Jonathan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16083
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Discount Coupons rounding up/rounding down
Hi,
The discounts calculation algorithm is the same for all the versions.
I just tested on our demo website and created a discount of 10% on all the products and set the price of a product to €12.50. I then went on the front end and saw a price of €11.25
So it means that it works correctly on our demo website and so on the current release (at least with that test).
Do you use the latest version of HikaShop ?
The discounts calculation algorithm is the same for all the versions.
I just tested on our demo website and created a discount of 10% on all the products and set the price of a product to €12.50. I then went on the front end and saw a price of €11.25
So it means that it works correctly on our demo website and so on the current release (at least with that test).
Do you use the latest version of HikaShop ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16088
by Dtees
Replied by Dtees on topic Re: Discount Coupons rounding up/rounding down
I am on 1.4.8, and have the rounding issue whether it is a coupon or a discount.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16090
by Dtees
Replied by Dtees on topic Re: Discount Coupons rounding up/rounding down
Hi Nicholas
I have upgraded to 1.4.9 and it is all working fine. Thank you for your help.
I have upgraded to 1.4.9 and it is all working fine. Thank you for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds