- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Any way to invoice customers??
15 years 4 months ago #16071
by reefpets
Any way to invoice customers?? was created by reefpets
I have had several customers check out with their items and then not pay. So I have orders created where the inventory is being held and they haven't paid. Is there any way to send them an invoice for their order? Or is there anyway to not have the order go through completely if it is not paid for? It would be fabulous if there was a way to only have orders "created" and actually taken out of inventory if they actually pay for it. Thanks so much!!
10 Dollar Frags
Tatum
Tatum
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16073
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Any way to invoice customers??
In the latest version of commercial editions of HikaShop, there is a plugin called "Hikashop Orders Automatic Cancel Plugin" which enables you to cancel orders automatically after a certain period so that the stock of products in the order is 'released'.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16076
by reefpets
Replied by reefpets on topic Re: Any way to invoice customers??
Thanks I enabled the plug in. What is the period after they are canceled and where do I adjust that if needed?
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16078
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Any way to invoice customers??
In the options of the plugin. The default is 86400seconds (1day). You also need to make sure that your cron task is set up in the configuration of hikashop as that's what is used to check the orders periodically.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16282
by reefpets
Replied by reefpets on topic Re: Any way to invoice customers??
Sorry I can't out where to adjust the options for the plug all I have come across is no parameters on the plug in. I need the default to be 20 minutes at the most.
Thanks For Your Help!!
Thanks For Your Help!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16283
by reefpets
Replied by reefpets on topic Re: Any way to invoice customers??
Found it nevermind
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds