- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
Titles in Product and Category Listings missing
- uncletwisty
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 4 months ago #16182
by uncletwisty
Titles in Product and Category Listings missing was created by uncletwisty
Maybe I'm overlooking something simple, but I've been playing around with hikashop on a website I'm working on for a client and I can't seem to be able to show the title of the menu items on the Products listings pages (menu items on my page "Products" or "flax granola").
Here's a link to the site keithseaman.com/ccbg/
The titles work on individual products, just not the lists..
hope thats enough info..
thanks.
twisty.
Here's a link to the site keithseaman.com/ccbg/
The titles work on individual products, just not the lists..
hope thats enough info..
thanks.
twisty.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- uncletwisty
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 4 months ago #16183
by uncletwisty
Replied by uncletwisty on topic Re: Titles in Product and Category Listings missing
I found a solution by adding descriptions to each category that works, but am wondering still if there is another solution?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16184
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Titles in Product and Category Listings missing
There seems to be a bug on joomla 1.6 regarding the display of titles on listings.
We'll have to look at that tomorrow as it's getting late here.
We'll have to look at that tomorrow as it's getting late here.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- uncletwisty
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 4 months ago #16185
by uncletwisty
Replied by uncletwisty on topic Re: Titles in Product and Category Listings missing
This is my first Joomla site, and I'm learning very quickly that I should've used 1.5, the descriptions work fine for my application so no hurry on the other solution but definitely something to look into.. Thanks for the quick reply.. great job on this plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds