- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
PayPal implementation?
15 years 4 months ago - 15 years 4 months ago #16187
by janko216
PayPal implementation? was created by janko216
Hi everybody, I have a question: is there any step-by-step instruction how to integrate Paypal payment into your website? I already installed hikashop essential, published Paypal plugin, create an bussiness account on paypal.com but I wonder how to connect my website with this Paypal account.
(After clicking on payment button I receive this message: "We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com ."...) Thank you for advice! Petr Pakosta
(After clicking on payment button I receive this message: "We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com ."...) Thank you for advice! Petr Pakosta
Last edit: 15 years 4 months ago by janko216.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16192
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: PayPal implementation?
You need to go in System->Payment methods in HikaShop and open the options of the paypal plugin. There, you need to enter the email address you used to create your paypal account.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16211
by janko216
Replied by janko216 on topic Re: PayPal implementation?
Thank you! Now it works. I can not believe that was so simple:)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds