Skip to main content

How to download the latest version.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16276 by FreshIdeas
I bought Hikashop a few weeks and a new version has been released with the features I NEED to complete a site. How can I get an updated version without having to buy again?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16287 by nicolas
Once logged in on our website, you can go to the menu Your account->Your orders, open your order details page and download the new install package.
If you wait a few days, you will be able to access the download of the new version directly via the update menu in your HikaShop (it is locked for a few days so that we are sure that it works properly before letting everyone get it).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum