- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Category listings above product listings?
15 years 4 months ago #16311
by Nick
Category listings above product listings? was created by Nick
I searched a bit and couldnt find what I am looking for, forgive me if I overlooked anything.
I have a problem with a menu being displayed on the main portion of the site I am building.
Using joomla 1.6 which Im new to, Each page within the shop, categories, products etc all have a menu above them, and i need to remove it.
dokha.co/index.php?option=com_hikashop&c...e=medwakh&Itemid=474
As an example you can click the link above.
I have a problem with a menu being displayed on the main portion of the site I am building.
Using joomla 1.6 which Im new to, Each page within the shop, categories, products etc all have a menu above them, and i need to remove it.
dokha.co/index.php?option=com_hikashop&c...e=medwakh&Itemid=474
As an example you can click the link above.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16317
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Category listings above product listings?
You need to go to Display->Content menus. Edit your menu with the id 474. There, click on the select button of the "associated modules" option. In the popup, unpublish the module with the id 77 and save the popup and then save your menu. Voilà.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 4 months ago #16330
by HappyHammer
always look on the bright side....
Replied by HappyHammer on topic Re: Category listings above product listings?
Hi Nicolas,
I have something similar on a products listing menu option when selected it displays the products but it has the words product category above them, I've switched a whole lot of settings and can't seem to remove it.
HH.
I have something similar on a products listing menu option when selected it displays the products but it has the words product category above them, I've switched a whole lot of settings and can't seem to remove it.
HH.
always look on the bright side....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16333
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Category listings above product listings?
"product category" is the name of your main category. You can go in the categories listing on your backend, click on the "root" category on the explorer on the left and then edit your main product category in order to change its name.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 4 months ago #16338
by HappyHammer
always look on the bright side....
Replied by HappyHammer on topic Re: Category listings above product listings?
Cool, thanks all good.
HH.
HH.
always look on the bright side....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16349
by Nick
Replied by Nick on topic Re: Category listings above product listings?
Thank you very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds