- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
Characteristics won't update
15 years 4 months ago #16316
by bora983
Characteristics won't update was created by bora983
1. When i chose a XL size, or any other size for T-Shirt and add it to the cart, it is added with L size. How can i fix this.
2. I have selected "Display the characteristics name" to YES under display tab, but it only shows characteristicts value.
Thanks.
masina-shop.co.rs/index.php/odeca/produc...-0/related_product-6
2. I have selected "Display the characteristics name" to YES under display tab, but it only shows characteristicts value.
Thanks.
masina-shop.co.rs/index.php/odeca/produc...-0/related_product-6
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16325
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Characteristics won't update
1. You probably have that problem:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/3-bug-rep...m.html?lang=en#16181
2. I can see the name of your characteristics on the product page so the option works on your website...
2. I can see the name of your characteristics on the product page so the option works on your website...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16332
by bora983
Replied by bora983 on topic Re: Characteristics won't update
I tried removing all customizations that i made (show, listing_price, listing_img_title), but that doesn't fix my problem. Let me know if you ned more information. I can give you access to back end or FTP.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16335
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Characteristics won't update
Go via FTP in the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html and rename the folder com_hikashop. That will remove all the views customizations. Then, try again.
It must be that problem...
It must be that problem...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16345
by bora983
Replied by bora983 on topic Re: Characteristics won't update
I tried but nothing. Folder is still renamed so you can check the site.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16346
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Characteristics won't update
I can see that the product id is not updated in the hidden field of the form of the page. It means that there is a problem with the javascript. However, there is no javascript error message in the error console so it's hard to conclude anything. The characteristics seems to be well defined and the rest seems ok. I would need to put traces in the javascript in order to help you...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16347
by bora983
Replied by bora983 on topic Re: Characteristics won't update
nicolas wrote:
I didn't quite understand. What should i do so you can do that.
I would need to put traces in the javascript in order to help you...
I didn't quite understand. What should i do so you can do that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16348
by bora983
Replied by bora983 on topic Re: Characteristics won't update
Found the problem. When i select "dropdown" from "Characteristics selection method" in display tab , characteristics update is working. But Radio button is not working.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16351
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Characteristics won't update
That's indeed a solution but not the problem as both dropdown and radio should work. If you try on our demo website, both work...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds