- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 0
How to add price for "Collect on delivery"-payment
15 years 10 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #1643
by jonthee
How to add price for "Collect on delivery"-payment was created by jonthee
Hi!
If I want the payment method "Collect on delivery" to be charged (lets say 2 dollars or something) how would I do that?
I am going to use that method for sending out "invoices" after the customer has bought, so I would like to charge 2 dollars for each invoice etc..
Thanks in advance!
Best regards
If I want the payment method "Collect on delivery" to be charged (lets say 2 dollars or something) how would I do that?
I am going to use that method for sending out "invoices" after the customer has bought, so I would like to charge 2 dollars for each invoice etc..
Thanks in advance!
Best regards
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by jonthee.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1644
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to add price for "Collect on delivery"-payment
Hi,
It's not currently possible to charge money for a payment method.
It's not currently possible to charge money for a payment method.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1645
by jonthee
Replied by jonthee on topic Re: How to add price for "Collect on delivery"-payment
Thank you for answering
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 week ago #25815
by webemus
Replied by webemus on topic Re: How to add price for "Collect on delivery"-payment
Hi, I also need to charge a plus when the customer choose to pay on delivery, can it be done manually somehow?
thanks
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 week ago #25818
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to add price for "Collect on delivery"-payment
If you know PHP, you can create a product for that, and in the cart file of the view checkout you can add/remove that product automatically based on the payment plugin selected.
Here is a thread with some information on that:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/2-gene...ct-fields.html#16216
Here is a thread with some information on that:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/2-gene...ct-fields.html#16216
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds