- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 1
Can I assign a produc to multiple categories?
- FreshIdeas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 4 months ago #16440
by FreshIdeas
Can I assign a produc to multiple categories? was created by FreshIdeas
Client wants customers to be a to view by Product category AND by Manufacturer. Can this be done?
Or do I have to put the products in twice?
Or do I have to put the products in twice?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16444
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can I assign a produc to multiple categories?
When you create/edit a product, on the right of the screen, you have a categories listing area where you can see all the categories of the product. You can add several of them with the "add" button.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- FreshIdeas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 1
15 years 4 months ago #16454
by FreshIdeas
Replied by FreshIdeas on topic Re: Can I assign a produc to multiple categories?
That was easy! Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds