- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
Can't confirm order!
15 years 4 months ago #16510
by Donan
Can't confirm order! was created by Donan
Hey, I'm having major hic-ups since I updated Hikashop to the most recent version.
I've been getting complaints about the payment options not automatically updating, so I was extremely happy that there was an update for that, but now that I have installed the most recent version, I cannot confirm any order.
So I've got the address feature, the shipping feature, cart content and then it says "you've choosen payment option: ----" & next. But when I click next, it won't confirm the order! It will just return to the same page over and over again.
Please help!
I've been getting complaints about the payment options not automatically updating, so I was extremely happy that there was an update for that, but now that I have installed the most recent version, I cannot confirm any order.
So I've got the address feature, the shipping feature, cart content and then it says "you've choosen payment option: ----" & next. But when I click next, it won't confirm the order! It will just return to the same page over and over again.
Please help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16524
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can't confirm order!
If it stays on the same page, that's because it is missing something.
Could you give a link to your website so that we can have a look ?
Could you also give the checkout workflow you're using?
Could you give a link to your website so that we can have a look ?
Could you also give the checkout workflow you're using?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16526
by Donan
Replied by Donan on topic Re: Can't confirm order!
Thank you for your response
the workflow is as follows:
login_address_shipping_payment_confirm_cart_status_fields,end
Now I can give you the website ofcourse, but it you would have to apply to get a username and password (it's a website for my Taekwon-Do school, so only members of the school are allowed to become registered users), but I could give you a temporary username/pw through a PM, if that is okay with you.
thanks again.
the workflow is as follows:
login_address_shipping_payment_confirm_cart_status_fields,end
Now I can give you the website ofcourse, but it you would have to apply to get a username and password (it's a website for my Taekwon-Do school, so only members of the school are allowed to become registered users), but I could give you a temporary username/pw through a PM, if that is okay with you.
thanks again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16528
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can't confirm order!
You can use our contact form to send us the information.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16531
by Donan
Replied by Donan on topic Re: Can't confirm order!
done!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16535
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can't confirm order!
I see that you're using version 1.4.0
Please update to the latest version. That should fix the problem...
Please update to the latest version. That should fix the problem...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago - 15 years 4 months ago #16540
by Donan
Replied by Donan on topic Re: Can't confirm order!
Hm. I see that now too, but I did that a few hours ago, or at least.. I downloaded it and installed it on the backend. I'll try again though!
... time goes by
weird.. I've downloaded 1.5.0, "installed" it, but it still says that I'm using the old version! However, I noticed that the products now have a border around them, that's different.
edit: aha.. I was running an older version of joomla itself, which I have updated this morning, now the installation did work! Thanks.
... time goes by
weird.. I've downloaded 1.5.0, "installed" it, but it still says that I'm using the old version! However, I noticed that the products now have a border around them, that's different.
edit: aha.. I was running an older version of joomla itself, which I have updated this morning, now the installation did work! Thanks.
Last edit: 15 years 4 months ago by Donan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds