- Posts: 63
- Thank you received: 0
Import Customers from Freeway
15 years 4 months ago #16610
by ecomian
Import Customers from Freeway was created by ecomian
Hi,
I have been trying to import my customer list with name address, email, password, user etc from Freeway cart to Hika shop. I have tried to download a database csv file and import via ARRA User Export Import but the tables don't match and it seems like there are a couple of table involved for hika customer files.
Can you help in any way
I have been trying to import my customer list with name address, email, password, user etc from Freeway cart to Hika shop. I have tried to download a database csv file and import via ARRA User Export Import but the tables don't match and it seems like there are a couple of table involved for hika customer files.
Can you help in any way
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16612
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Import Customers from Freeway
The name/email/passwords are part of the joomla user information. There are a few solutions out there, including ARRA User Export:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/migrati...sers-import-a-export
For addresses, that part is handled by HikaShop. There is not yet an import script for it. So you would have to build one.
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/migrati...sers-import-a-export
For addresses, that part is handled by HikaShop. There is not yet an import script for it. So you would have to build one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16680
by ecomian
Replied by ecomian on topic Re: Import Customers from Freeway
Thank, I have managed to import my customer name email passwords using ARRA after editing the .csv file from database for correct headings. That has taken them into the Joomla user list, but not the user list under Hika customers. Does that mean they cannot log into the Hika cart? If so how do I get them over to where they can?
Thank again
Thank again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16684
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Import Customers from Freeway
The accounts should be imported synchronized within HikaShop automatically when the user log in. Additionally, if you install again HikaShop, all the users should be automatically synchronized in HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16692
by ecomian
Replied by ecomian on topic Re: Import Customers from Freeway
If I go to Hikashop/customers on the back end I get the couple of users that were set up before, including myself,but no imported users. Do I have to uninstall/reinstall HikaShop in order to get them to syncronize?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16699
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Import Customers from Freeway
When you install HikaShop you NEVER have to uninstall it before. Just install it over and, yes, that will resynchronize them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16764
by ecomian
Replied by ecomian on topic Re: Import Customers from Freeway
Great, I updated to your latest version and now have all the customers.
Thank you for a great cart.
Thank you for a great cart.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds