- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Hide a product when it's out of stock
15 years 4 months ago - 15 years 4 months ago #16613
by Bernard
Hide a product when it's out of stock was created by Bernard
How can I hide a product when it's out of stock?
The products in the webshop aren't always back-ordered, so I would like to hide all out of stock products.
Is there some feature I'm missing or do I have to write some code?
Thanks,
Bernard
The products in the webshop aren't always back-ordered, so I would like to hide all out of stock products.
Is there some feature I'm missing or do I have to write some code?
Thanks,
Bernard
Last edit: 15 years 4 months ago by Bernard.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16621
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hide a product when it's out of stock
There is no option for that yet in HikaShop. We'll add that to next release.
You can also modify the code in components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php in the mean time if you can't wait.
You can also modify the code in components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php in the mean time if you can't wait.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16622
by Bernard
Replied by Bernard on topic Re: Hide a product when it's out of stock
Thanks for the reply.
I think I will edit the file for now.
Keep up the good work!
Cheers
I think I will edit the file for now.
Keep up the good work!
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds