Continue Shopping Pop-Up
13 years 1 week ago #125006
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Continue Shopping Pop-Up
Thanks to update to the latest version, the 2.2.1.
This should solve the problem.
This should solve the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aleks59
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #127617
by yannickv
Replied by yannickv on topic Continue Shopping Pop-Up
I am having the same issue with ?popup=1 staying in the URL after I add a product to the cart. So when I leave the page and navigate back using the back button of the browser, the popup is showing again.
I'm using Hikashop Essential 2.2.2
Shop in development: www.kvcv.be/index.php/webshop
I'm using Hikashop Essential 2.2.2
Shop in development: www.kvcv.be/index.php/webshop
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by yannickv.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #127820
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Continue Shopping Pop-Up
Hi,
Thanks for the report, I have corrected that and it will be available in the next release.
You can edit the file: "component/com_hikashop/controllers/product.php" function "display()" and add the code:
after:
(code present twice)
And edit the file: "components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php" and replace:
By:
Thanks for the report, I have corrected that and it will be available in the next release.
You can edit the file: "component/com_hikashop/controllers/product.php" function "display()" and add the code:
Code:
$app->setUserState( HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.popup','1');
Code:
$url.='popup=1';
And edit the file: "components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php" and replace:
Code:
$js = $this->getJS();
Code:
if($app->getUserState( HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.popup','0')){
$js = $this->getJS();
$app->setUserState( HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.popup','0');
}else{
$js = '';
}
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #127902
by yannickv
Replied by yannickv on topic Continue Shopping Pop-Up
Hi
In the file components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php the code
is present twice.
Should I replace both of them?
In the file components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php the code
Code:
$js = $this->getJS();
Should I replace both of them?
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by yannickv.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127936
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Continue Shopping Pop-Up
Hi,
The first one should be enough. The on in the display() function.
The first one should be enough. The on in the display() function.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127958
by yannickv
Replied by yannickv on topic Continue Shopping Pop-Up
When I change that, adding a product to the shopping cart results in the following error:
Line 25 refers to the line
that I added.
Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function getUserState() on a non-object in /home/kvcv/public_html/components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php on line 25
Line 25 refers to the line
Code:
if($app->getUserState( HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.popup','0')){
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127960
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Continue Shopping Pop-Up
Oups..
You have to add:
before that code.
You have to add:
Code:
$app = JFactory::getApplication();
The following user(s) said Thank You: yannickv
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127970
by yannickv
Replied by yannickv on topic Continue Shopping Pop-Up
Thanks, now it's working fine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds