Skip to main content

2 questions

More
15 years 4 months ago #16668 by areena
2 questions was created by areena
Hi there!
Thank you so much for your support and product.

I have 1 more question. :)

1. I have set up a page with the right info and layout for each product, but it's not directly in hikashop. It's just a regular joomla page and I have a button 'Add to cart'. But I would like to know if there is any possibility to add to this page variants. If not, I was trying to load a module into but it doesn't seem working in product description.

Thank you once again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16672 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: 2 questions
Hi,

That's not possible. Variants can only be displayed on the product page directly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum