- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Discount for users
I use CB and discount for my all registered users is hardly required in public shop I make. I see options for product/categories discount - not for users - individually or group. Maybe I can't see it ?
thx Darek
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
There is indeed no option to attribute a discount or a coupon to a specific group or user.
Since coupons need to be entered by the user during the checkout, you can create a coupon manually and give the code to the user.
For group of users, you could use our integration with AcyMailing so send an email to the group and generate a specific coupon for each user.
That will enable you to give a discount to one or several users without restricting the coupon to a user or a group. In the coupon code you can add a random key so one one will be able to use the coupon expect the user receiving the email. You can also set a quota on the generated coupons to avoid that a user uses his coupon several times.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I think rather of community integration ( like CB - my case).
Registered users don't have to put his valid coupon, voucher and so on, 'cause as community members they always have the same discount for members only. Vouchers could be for special discounts like (Holidays, Off...) and for non-community users only. If HikaShop see me now as CB user it could be possible to do it I hope.It could be very handy without necessary of using 3rd party components - for me of course
Is it possible to implement such an option in the future or is it too complicated ? I'm not a programmer so I can't help myself
thx
Darek
-
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I can't wait the bright future !Rely on me as a tester
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In the future, we are planning of adding ACLs to HikaShop. You will be able to restrict a lot of things based on the user groups. That way, you will be able to do what you want.
Why not make a simple micro integration with AEC? AEC component for ACL is very popular and widely used. This way you would gain thousands of new potential customers rightaway.
I personaly use AEC and would love to see this integration with Hikashop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In the future, we are planning of adding ACLs to HikaShop. You will be able to restrict a lot of things based on the user groups. That way, you will be able to do what you want.
Why not make a simple micro integration with AEC? AEC component for ACL is very popular and videly used. This why you would gain thousands of new potential customers rightaway.
I personaly use AEC and would love to see this integration with Hikashop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
ACLs support in HikaShop has been added 1 year ago. It is available in the Business edition. It uses standard joomla groups that you can easily manage via the joomla user group manager since joomla 1.6.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.