- Posts: 251
- Thank you received: 2
Set different CLASS to a submodule related product
15 years 4 months ago - 15 years 4 months ago #16962
by Nello
Set different CLASS to a submodule related product was created by Nello
Hi, Nicolas
How can I set a differet CLASS to a module Related Products?
Here an example page...
www.nellopoli.com/hidesign/home/product/...1/category_pathway-0
Thank you so much!
P.S. And... how can I delete "name-" from the previous adress?
How can I set a differet CLASS to a module Related Products?
Here an example page...
www.nellopoli.com/hidesign/home/product/...1/category_pathway-0
Thank you so much!
P.S. And... how can I delete "name-" from the previous adress?
Last edit: 15 years 4 months ago by Nello.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16967
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Set different CLASS to a submodule related product
Hi,
Each module has its own id so that you can easily differentiate them in CSS. You don't need to change their classes. On that page, the id of your related module is: hikashop_category_information_module_35
If you want to delete the name- part, you will have to change the file components/hikashop/router.php which is used by joomla to generate SEF links.
Each module has its own id so that you can easily differentiate them in CSS. You don't need to change their classes. On that page, the id of your related module is: hikashop_category_information_module_35
If you want to delete the name- part, you will have to change the file components/hikashop/router.php which is used by joomla to generate SEF links.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #17048
by Nello
Replied by Nello on topic Re: Set different CLASS to a submodule related product
Uhmmm I don't know how to modify the file router.php, but thanks anyway...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds