- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping
15 years 4 months ago #17152
by pfotsu
Hi, just set up my shipping module for wieght. I have weight classes that I was hoping would take a total wieght of the order and figure out the cost of the shipping. It works great when there is only one item in my cart. But once there is more then one item it doesn't figure out the cost. How can I set it up to keep a running total of the weight per order and figure the shipping cost for that number?
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #17159
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping
It's done automatically.
Could you give more information on your setup so that we can have a clearer view of the situation and understand what you're missing ?
Could you give more information on your setup so that we can have a clearer view of the situation and understand what you're missing ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #17164
by pfotsu
Replied by pfotsu on topic Re: Shipping
I've been playing around with it and I think that the products that are not getting totaled into the shipping cost are ones that have a variant added to it. Do i need to go through and re-add all the variants to the products? And if this is so, is this something that I'll need to do everytime I change the shipping cost?
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #17166
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping
Did you set a weight for the products with variants ?
Did you set a weight in each variant ?
Do you use the latest version of HikaShop ?
Did you set a weight in each variant ?
Do you use the latest version of HikaShop ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #17168
by pfotsu
Replied by pfotsu on topic Re: Shipping
Yes i did set a wieght to the products with vairents
No I did not set a wieght to each vairent (I will do that and see if it helps)
No I'm using one step back for hikashop. Is there a easy way to upgrade?
Thanks again for all your help today. You guys are great
No I did not set a wieght to each vairent (I will do that and see if it helps)
No I'm using one step back for hikashop. Is there a easy way to upgrade?
Thanks again for all your help today. You guys are great
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #17170
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping
You can just download the new install package and install it via the joomla installer. There is nothing particular to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #17171
by pfotsu
Replied by pfotsu on topic Re: Shipping
will I need to redo all my products? or will they travel over with the update?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #17172
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping
You won't loose them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #17173
by pfotsu
Replied by pfotsu on topic Re: Shipping
Ok Thanks, I'll update today. Thanks again for all your help today
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds