- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 0
Product Title text style
- plantpotphil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 4 months ago #17313
by plantpotphil
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Product Title text style was created by plantpotphil
Hi, I've had a bit of a google and searched the forum but couldn't find anything to answer this (sorry if it's a stupid question)...
I want to change the product title text style. for example on the page www.mydecordirect.com/dining/product/sho...egory_pathway-0.html I want to change the style of the text "Test Product #2".
In the html it is defined by <span id="hikashop_product_name_main" class="hikashop_product_name_main"> but I can't find hikashop_product_name_main in the CSS. Is this something which needs to be edited in config > Display > Views?
Thanks,
Phil
I want to change the product title text style. for example on the page www.mydecordirect.com/dining/product/sho...egory_pathway-0.html I want to change the style of the text "Test Product #2".
In the html it is defined by <span id="hikashop_product_name_main" class="hikashop_product_name_main"> but I can't find hikashop_product_name_main in the CSS. Is this something which needs to be edited in config > Display > Views?
Thanks,
Phil
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #17316
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product Title text style
No, it's indeed in the CSS of hikashop that you can edit via the interface in the tab display of the configuration.
You need to add that CSS class like that:
.hikashop_product_name_main{
...
}
You need to add that CSS class like that:
.hikashop_product_name_main{
...
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- plantpotphil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 4 months ago #17317
by plantpotphil
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Replied by plantpotphil on topic Re: Product Title text style
Hi Nicolas, thanks for your reply. i've tried adding lines to the hikashop CSS but it didnt actually work. I've just tried the same code in the template CSS and that did work.
I guess that'll do!
Thanks for your help
Phil
I guess that'll do!
Thanks for your help
Phil
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds