Invalid token/checking out/ new address
15 years 4 months ago #17384
by samoli31
Invalid token/checking out/ new address was created by samoli31
Hi,
I'm using hikashop for my website, but i got an issue when a costumer tried to check out, the system ask for a new address but when adding it there is a message saying "invalid token" can you help me to fix it. Because without the address the sale cannot be done.
Thanks
Sam
I'm using hikashop for my website, but i got an issue when a costumer tried to check out, the system ask for a new address but when adding it there is a message saying "invalid token" can you help me to fix it. Because without the address the sale cannot be done.
Thanks
Sam
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #17398
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Invalid token/checking out/ new address
Hi,
Which version of HikaShop are you using ?
I recall that we recently removed that check since it's not needed and that in some special cases like yours it might not work.
If you don't have the latest version, please update.
Which version of HikaShop are you using ?
I recall that we recently removed that check since it's not needed and that in some special cases like yours it might not work.
If you don't have the latest version, please update.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 1 month ago #24101
by innostrategies
Replied by innostrategies on topic Re: Invalid token/checking out/ new address
Hi!
I have the same problem.
We are testing Hikashop on a devel site and allways when we try to buy something on the checkout we can't add an address, allways have invalid token.
We have Joomla 1.6.5 and the last Hikashop version, 1.5.3. Any idea what could happen?
Thanks in advance!
I have the same problem.
We are testing Hikashop on a devel site and allways when we try to buy something on the checkout we can't add an address, allways have invalid token.
We have Joomla 1.6.5 and the last Hikashop version, 1.5.3. Any idea what could happen?
Thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24132
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Invalid token/checking out/ new address
We don't have such problem on joomla 1.6.5 with HikaShop 1.5.3
Could you give a link to your shop so that we can see the problem ?
Could you give a link to your shop so that we can see the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 1 month ago #24147
by innostrategies
Replied by innostrategies on topic Re: Invalid token/checking out/ new address
Hi!
Sure, here you can view the site prep.itcat.cat/itcat
You can test the checkout with user hika and password 123456
I can enable the debug mode if you need more information or give you rights on backend.
In the backend I can't add other address but the first time I was logged with Super User account I can add my address.
Thanks in advance.
Sure, here you can view the site prep.itcat.cat/itcat
You can test the checkout with user hika and password 123456
I can enable the debug mode if you need more information or give you rights on backend.
In the backend I can't add other address but the first time I was logged with Super User account I can add my address.
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24155
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Invalid token/checking out/ new address
The only possibility I can see is that you have some cache function activated, either in joomla or in your template. Thus, the token in the pages is not the token in the session as the token in the cache comes from another session.
Could you check on that (joomla config, cache plugin, template options) ?
Could you check on that (joomla config, cache plugin, template options) ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 1 month ago #24172
by innostrategies
Replied by innostrategies on topic Re: Invalid token/checking out/ new address
Hi!
I don't have Joomla cache enabled, Joomla pluguin enabled, system pluguin enabled and template cache enabled. I try to clear cache and try again and the same problem.
I try to empty the cache diractory and try again and allways the same problem: invalid token.
I try to change to other template layout to test if is something related with template and still have the invalid toke.
There are some option to debug that?
Thanks
I don't have Joomla cache enabled, Joomla pluguin enabled, system pluguin enabled and template cache enabled. I try to clear cache and try again and the same problem.
I try to empty the cache diractory and try again and allways the same problem: invalid token.
I try to change to other template layout to test if is something related with template and still have the invalid toke.
There are some option to debug that?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #24173
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Invalid token/checking out/ new address
Well, the easiest workaround is to remove the line
JRequest::checkToken('request') or jexit( 'Invalid Token' );
(2 places) from the file components/com_hikashop/controllers/address.php but that doesn't explain why it doesn't work.
JRequest::checkToken('request') or jexit( 'Invalid Token' );
(2 places) from the file components/com_hikashop/controllers/address.php but that doesn't explain why it doesn't work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 1 month ago #24239
by innostrategies
Replied by innostrategies on topic Re: Invalid token/checking out/ new address
Hi!
Trying comment the lines don't work for me.
I uninstall Hikashop, copy views folders, and now all works perfect. I don't know what could be.
Thanks a lot!
Trying comment the lines don't work for me.
I uninstall Hikashop, copy views folders, and now all works perfect. I don't know what could be.
Thanks a lot!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds