- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Update Product Quantity "+" and "-"
15 years 4 months ago #17452
by clearvis
Update Product Quantity "+" and "-" was created by clearvis
I would like to use images in place of the "+" and "-" characters that are used to update the quantity of a product. I can't find the file that contains the "hikashop_product_quantity_field_change" class.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Jim
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #17455
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Update Product Quantity "+" and "-"
That is done in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/cart.php
Instead of changing the code directly, you should use a template override:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...tation.html#override
That way, you will be able to update HikaShop without loosing your changes.
Instead of changing the code directly, you should use a template override:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...tation.html#override
That way, you will be able to update HikaShop without loosing your changes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #17501
by clearvis
Replied by clearvis on topic Re: Update Product Quantity "+" and "-"
Thanks nicolas,
I was able to add the images easily, I just need to work on the override issue. I followed the instructions and created the hikashop_button.php file in my template's html folder but I got an error message.
All the best,
Jim
I was able to add the images easily, I just need to work on the override issue. I followed the instructions and created the hikashop_button.php file in my template's html folder but I got an error message.
All the best,
Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds