- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
3 questions
- wave_maniac
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 4 months ago #17477
by wave_maniac
3 questions was created by wave_maniac
Hey guys! I got 3 questions about how to setup my hikashop.
1st - I have no idea how to configure the owner credit card ( visa / mastercard ) or bank account owner into hikashop ( for receive payments ).
2nd - Exists any option for see a galery products in the mainpage ?
3rd - I deleted the modules products listing and cant see my products now ... How I can restore it ?
Thx guys
1st - I have no idea how to configure the owner credit card ( visa / mastercard ) or bank account owner into hikashop ( for receive payments ).
2nd - Exists any option for see a galery products in the mainpage ?
3rd - I deleted the modules products listing and cant see my products now ... How I can restore it ?
Thx guys
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #17479
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: 3 questions
1. If you want to receive payments on your website, you need to contract with one of the payment gateways for which we have a payment plugin and then configure the plugin with the information provided by the payment gateway.
2 and 3. I invite you to read that tutorial www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...splay-front-end.html which explains how to display your products on the front end.
Once you created a menu of the type hikashop product listing via the joomla menu manager, you can just set it as default so that it appears on your main page.
2 and 3. I invite you to read that tutorial www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...splay-front-end.html which explains how to display your products on the front end.
Once you created a menu of the type hikashop product listing via the joomla menu manager, you can just set it as default so that it appears on your main page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wave_maniac
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 2 months ago #20885
by wave_maniac
Replied by wave_maniac on topic Re: 3 questions
Well , I got now a tpv 4b , and need to setup many fields with some hikashop URL's. Where can I get this info ?
Thank you so much.
Thank you so much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20905
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: 3 questions
What is a tpv 4b ? What kind of URLs do you need ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds