- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Most Recently Added Products
15 years 4 months ago #17622
by Clarke
Most Recently Added Products was created by Clarke
Hello,
I have just started using HikaShop and I like it a lot, but is it possible to add a 'Most Recently Added Products' to my home page? To clarify: I mean a section which would automatically list all my newly added products. I know it is possible in Joomla if the articles are being added in the normal Joomla way, but it doesn't work if the products have been added using HikaShop. I am using Joomla 1.6.
Thanks very much for your time.
I have just started using HikaShop and I like it a lot, but is it possible to add a 'Most Recently Added Products' to my home page? To clarify: I mean a section which would automatically list all my newly added products. I know it is possible in Joomla if the articles are being added in the normal Joomla way, but it doesn't work if the products have been added using HikaShop. I am using Joomla 1.6.
Thanks very much for your time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #17623
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Most Recently Added Products
You need to go in the hikashop options of your module/menu (you can access them via the menu Display->Content menus/modules). There, you will be able to select the ordering column (so you can select product_created), the ordering direction (so you can select descending) and the option "elements filter" to "all sub elements" and that should display the products the most recent at the top.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #17641
by Clarke
Replied by Clarke on topic Re: Most Recently Added Products
Splendid.
Thanks for the very quick response and I have done it!
Thanks for the very quick response and I have done it!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds