- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Length and Width
15 years 3 months ago #17800
by Clarke
Length and Width was created by Clarke
Hello,
I have added values to the Width and Length fields when adding a product but nothing shows on the product detail page. Does anyone know why that might be?
Thanks for your help.
I have added values to the Width and Length fields when adding a product but nothing shows on the product detail page. Does anyone know why that might be?
Thanks for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #17801
by Clarke
Replied by Clarke on topic Re: Length and Width
I meant to add that I am in Catalogue mode - does that make any difference. If it does how do I add fields for width and height when I add a product?
Thanks again.
Thanks again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #17806
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Length and Width
You need to turn on the option "Dimensions display" in the Display tab of the config.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds