Skip to main content

State?

More
15 years 3 months ago #17821 by Rollerskate
State? was created by Rollerskate
I'm working on setting up my cart here, and I can't quite figure out how to add a state.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #17824 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: State?
If the states are not displayed it's likely to be because of a javascript error on your page.
Please provide the URL of your shop so that we can check that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #17838 by Rollerskate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #17846 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: State?
The is no javascript error.
It seems that it's just because you unpublished the states of canada in the menu System->Zones. Could you check that ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #17850 by Rollerskate
Replied by Rollerskate on topic Re: State?
I checked on that, and although I figured out that I had to "add" all the states back in, it was a bit confusing because after clicking on the country and it listed all the states, there wasn't a way to select all and just activate. What I had to do is hit "add" and then let it pop up, and then individually turn on all states and select all and hit add. This was very confusing, but I got it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #19891 by spindocbob
Replied by spindocbob on topic Re: State?
Apologies, wrong topic.
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by spindocbob. Reason: Wrong topic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum