- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout page
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #17831
by sukro
Checkout page was created by sukro
First of all, thank you for a fantastic product. 
I have downloaded the free version of the webshop, and I have managed to configure it and set up product pages etc.
But in the process of muddling about, I have managed to disactivate the checkout :S , which means that when ever a product is added, and the user is sent to checkout, then the system times out and i get an error message telling me that the page don't exist.
Error 118 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT): Der er opstået timeout for operationen
I can't find where the checkout.html is defined, can anyone help me? The site is in beta but available from here if you would like to test what happens.
www.veddugodtdet.dk/index.php/webshop
Modified to add the following:
I can clik the link on items in cart and the be taken to checkout, but if I wait a couple of seconds, then it times out.
I hope of help
Susanne
I have downloaded the free version of the webshop, and I have managed to configure it and set up product pages etc.
But in the process of muddling about, I have managed to disactivate the checkout :S , which means that when ever a product is added, and the user is sent to checkout, then the system times out and i get an error message telling me that the page don't exist.
Error 118 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT): Der er opstået timeout for operationen
I can't find where the checkout.html is defined, can anyone help me? The site is in beta but available from here if you would like to test what happens.
www.veddugodtdet.dk/index.php/webshop
Modified to add the following:
I can clik the link on items in cart and the be taken to checkout, but if I wait a couple of seconds, then it times out.
I hope of help
Susanne
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by sukro. Reason: additional info
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #17836
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout page
Please check the "checkout workflow" option of your configuration of HikaShop.
It's probably from where the problem comes.
It's probably from where the problem comes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #17837
by sukro
Replied by sukro on topic Re: Checkout page
Thanks for the super fast answer - my checkout workflow looks like this: cart_login_address_shipping_payment_confirm_coupon_cart_status_fields,end
could that be the problem?
Susanne
could that be the problem?
Susanne
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #17844
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout page
I see that you have twice the cart view on the same step. That's something I didn't see yet on someone else's website. Could you try to remove one of the two cart views ? That might help solve the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #17851
by sukro
Replied by sukro on topic Re: Checkout page
Unfortunately that didn't solve the problem (I had high hopes that it might be so simple...
)
I changed it to: login_address_shipping_payment_confirm_coupon_cart_status_fields,end
And tried the other way round as well cart_login_address_shipping_payment_confirm_coupon_status_fields,end, it didn't change anything either way.
I changed it to: login_address_shipping_payment_confirm_coupon_cart_status_fields,end
And tried the other way round as well cart_login_address_shipping_payment_confirm_coupon_status_fields,end, it didn't change anything either way.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #17865
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout page
Then, it must be something else.
Could you look in the php errors log of your server to see what is the real error message ?(you might have to ask your hosting company for that)
Could you look in the php errors log of your server to see what is the real error message ?(you might have to ask your hosting company for that)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds