- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Products Not Showing Under Categories
- mlhilliard
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 10 months ago #1793
by mlhilliard
Products Not Showing Under Categories was created by mlhilliard
I am in the process of changing my store over from Virtuemart and I am adding new products. I can see the categories (only 1 atm) at
sardog.org/index.php?option=com_hikashop...ut=listing&Itemid=63
but I can not see any products (only 2) inside the category.
Melanie
Melanie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1794
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Products Not Showing Under Categories
Hi,
You need to edit the menu HikaShop options and save it. You should get an error message about the fact that an associated module is missing in order to display your products and a link on which you can click in order to create that automatically.
You can read more on how to display your content on the front end on our tutorial on that page: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/67.html
You need to edit the menu HikaShop options and save it. You should get an error message about the fact that an associated module is missing in order to display your products and a link on which you can click in order to create that automatically.
You can read more on how to display your content on the front end on our tutorial on that page: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/67.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds