- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Is this doable?
15 years 3 months ago #18059
by jjhart
Is this doable? was created by jjhart
Your software seems very impressive. I'm wondering if it can work for me.
I have a business that helps people sign up for activities when they visit my City. Sailing, fishing, scuba diving, etc.
I'm looking for software that will enable a person to come to my site and:
1) See a list of all the activities I offer
2) Click on an activity to learn more about it
3) Choose a provider for the activity (there may be several people who take people out fishing)
4) Choose a date they want to go on the activity (I envision a calendar that let the user easily navigate to a date)
5) The software should track availability (a provider may only have room for 6 people on the boat on any particular day)and show how many spots are open
6) Show the pricing for the activity
7) Allow the user to choose one or several activities and add them to their Shopping Cart
Easy checkout and payment
I'm not sure if what I'm looking for is basic or complicated. Your response is greatly appreciated.
I have a business that helps people sign up for activities when they visit my City. Sailing, fishing, scuba diving, etc.
I'm looking for software that will enable a person to come to my site and:
1) See a list of all the activities I offer
2) Click on an activity to learn more about it
3) Choose a provider for the activity (there may be several people who take people out fishing)
4) Choose a date they want to go on the activity (I envision a calendar that let the user easily navigate to a date)
5) The software should track availability (a provider may only have room for 6 people on the boat on any particular day)and show how many spots are open
6) Show the pricing for the activity
7) Allow the user to choose one or several activities and add them to their Shopping Cart
I'm not sure if what I'm looking for is basic or complicated. Your response is greatly appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18064
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Is this doable?
HikaShop can do everything except 4 and 5 as it is not a booking solution. It cannot handle reservations. Shopping carts usually don't. In such case, you need to look at booking systems:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/vertica...oking-a-reservations
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/vertica...oking-a-reservations
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18091
by jjhart
Replied by jjhart on topic Re: Is this doable?
Thank you. That's very helpful. As far as you know, will a booking system handle everything I need or can I integrate a booking system with Hikashop? You clearly have a great product and excellent customer service.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18097
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Is this doable?
I'm not familiar with booking systems so I couldn't tell if one could do everything you want.
There is no integration with any booking system so far. It could probably be done but nothing for now.
There is no integration with any booking system so far. It could probably be done but nothing for now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds