- Posts: 392
- Thank you received: 0
Main menu and categories dont match
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #18062
by Bugger101
Main menu and categories dont match was created by Bugger101
Hi Nicolas,
Before my domain name was assigned to my website, when I clicked "shop" in the main menu, the correct layout and category listings were displayed. Now that I have the domain name, the categories are on the wrong side of the page etc, and the urls dont add up. I'm assuming that it has to do with the wrong Hika Shop category assigned to the main menu...
This is how it should be displayed:
and this is what I see:
Should I go and delete all the unpublished HikaShop categories?
Thanks
Before my domain name was assigned to my website, when I clicked "shop" in the main menu, the correct layout and category listings were displayed. Now that I have the domain name, the categories are on the wrong side of the page etc, and the urls dont add up. I'm assuming that it has to do with the wrong Hika Shop category assigned to the main menu...
This is how it should be displayed:
and this is what I see:
Should I go and delete all the unpublished HikaShop categories?
Thanks
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by Bugger101.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18067
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Main menu and categories dont match
Hard to say with the SEF turned on. Could you deactivate the SEF so that we can see the real URLs ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #18069
by Bugger101
Replied by Bugger101 on topic Re: Main menu and categories dont match
Yep, just turned SEF off, and when I click on "lets shop" It is the correct layout... :huh:
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by Bugger101.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18073
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Main menu and categories dont match
Indeed. So it seems to be a problem with SEF. Do you use a specific SEF extension ?
Do you have several menus with the same alias ?
Do you have several menus with the same alias ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18076
by Bugger101
Replied by Bugger101 on topic Re: Main menu and categories dont match
Yes, I am using Acesef with the Hikashop extension.
Hidden menu alias: hikashop-menu-for-module-138
Main menu alias: hika-category
I dont know if that helps you or not!?
Thanks
Hidden menu alias: hikashop-menu-for-module-138
Main menu alias: hika-category
I dont know if that helps you or not!?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18092
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Main menu and categories dont match
Then, you might want to ask Acesef support about that problem. It might be a problem of matching SEF urls in it. I can't help you much as I don't know how Acesef works
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18165
by Bugger101
Replied by Bugger101 on topic Re: Main menu and categories dont match
Okey doke, no worries. Thanks for your help - I will post on here if I figure it out
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds