- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Cannot get to check out page
- troyfifield@sbcglobal.net
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 10 months ago #1825
by troyfifield@sbcglobal.net
Cannot get to check out page was created by troyfifield@sbcglobal.net
I have all my payment options on but I cannot get to checkout page to buy product. When clicking the next button nothing happens. Paypal is the only option I use.
www.nwc.org , store is Star Bazaar link
Please help
troy
www.nwc.org , store is Star Bazaar link
Please help
troy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- troyfifield@sbcglobal.net
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 10 months ago #1826
by troyfifield@sbcglobal.net
Replied by troyfifield@sbcglobal.net on topic Re: Cannot get to check out page
So very new to your product and I think I'm figuring this out. My store is for non-profit church. No "physical" items will be purchased or shipped. I choose not to have customer login/register to the site. Is there a way I can only have the screen for person and email then next button off to paypal. I have not been able to get forwarded to paypal yet.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1833
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Cannot get to check out page
Hi,
You need to save the configuration of your payment methods before they appear on the checkout.
You should get a message if no payment methods are found. If you don't, then, maybe you template is missing the part displaying error messages: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/61.html
You need to save the configuration of your payment methods before they appear on the checkout.
You should get a message if no payment methods are found. If you don't, then, maybe you template is missing the part displaying error messages: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/61.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds