Skip to main content

Adding Site Seal to checkout page

More
15 years 3 months ago #18347 by rsarpong
Nick I would like to add a site seal on my check out in alignment but on the opposite side of the complete purchase button. Where should I place the site seal? I've attached a screenshot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #18369 by nicolas
You already placed it well. The problem is that you should set some CSS to your seal in order to fix the width.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #18374 by rsarpong
I placed it in the language file. It would be better if i place it in one of the view files I think.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #18376 by nicolas
Indeed. You should edit the file step of the view checkout via the menu Display->Views.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #18380 by rsarpong
Where exactly should I put it for my purposes?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #18388 by nicolas
Near the continue shopping button's code.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum