- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 0
Custom Items In Cart Module
- PhantomPWR
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 3 months ago #18360
by PhantomPWR
Custom Items In Cart Module was created by PhantomPWR
Hi,
How can I hide the product name in the cart module and show a custom item instead?
Thanks
How can I hide the product name in the cart module and show a custom item instead?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18377
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Custom Items In Cart Module
You need to edit the file cart of the view product via the menu Display->Views and modify the code there to suits your needs
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PhantomPWR
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 3 months ago #18381
by PhantomPWR
Replied by PhantomPWR on topic Re: Custom Items In Cart Module
Thanks, Nicolas
I'll have a go and see how far I get.
I'll have a go and see how far I get.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds