- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Module diplay of the Products page
- druidmatrix@yahoo.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 3 months ago #18429
by druidmatrix@yahoo.com
Module diplay of the Products page was created by druidmatrix@yahoo.com
On my Hikashop Products display, I have display of the product divs to be non-centered. I.e. in the Hikashop->Display->Content Modules->Module_Name->Parameters for Div->Text Centered = "No". However, the text is still being centered. Is that the right place for selecting that the text should not be centered?
Second question, I am selecting my product page to display descriptions as well. But I do not want the entire product description to appear here, but just a preview with perhaps a "Read More" link to appear here. Is there a way to do that? That is, I want the product image, name and a fixed height description of the product on this page ( www.witnessdvds.com/index.php?option=com...ut=listing&Itemid=53 ) such that all the products look uniform. Is there a way to do that?
Thank you.
Second question, I am selecting my product page to display descriptions as well. But I do not want the entire product description to appear here, but just a preview with perhaps a "Read More" link to appear here. Is there a way to do that? That is, I want the product image, name and a fixed height description of the product on this page ( www.witnessdvds.com/index.php?option=com...ut=listing&Itemid=53 ) such that all the products look uniform. Is there a way to do that?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18438
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Module diplay of the Products page
You need to add some CSS:
#hikashop_category_information_module_46 div.hikashop_container {
text-align: left !important;
}
For the description, you can add a read more tag in it and only the part before the read more link will be displayed. The read more tag should be the HTML: <hr id="system-readmore" />
#hikashop_category_information_module_46 div.hikashop_container {
text-align: left !important;
}
For the description, you can add a read more tag in it and only the part before the read more link will be displayed. The read more tag should be the HTML: <hr id="system-readmore" />
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- druidmatrix@yahoo.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 3 months ago #18544
by druidmatrix@yahoo.com
Replied by druidmatrix@yahoo.com on topic Re: Module diplay of the Products page
Thank you Nicolas. As usual you hit the nail right on the head. Your suggestions work perfectly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds