- Posts: 98
- Thank you received: 3
Custom fields - serial no's for upgrade products
15 years 3 months ago #18471
by cpreen
Custom fields - serial no's for upgrade products was created by cpreen
Hi Nicolas & team,
Some of the products I sell are upgrades to existing software packages. For this category of products only I need the user to enter the serial number of each licence he wishes to upgrade when he places the order. What's the best way to accomplish this?
Conrad
Some of the products I sell are upgrades to existing software packages. For this category of products only I need the user to enter the serial number of each licence he wishes to upgrade when he places the order. What's the best way to accomplish this?
Conrad
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18477
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Custom fields - serial no's for upgrade products
I would create two custom fields. One of the table "item" in order to ask for the serial on the product page. One of the table "product" in order to say which product should have the custom item fields displayed. You will have to follow the indications on that post in order to have that working:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/2-general...d.html?lang=en#18472
(note that the custom fields of the table "item" are only in the Business edition)
(note that the custom fields of the table "item" are only in the Business edition)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds