How can I make a user see his invoice?
15 years 10 months ago #1851
by vantuykom
Natascha Vantuykom
UCPro Webdesign
How can I make a user see his invoice? was created by vantuykom
When I go in the backend, I can view and print the invoice for an order, but when a user logs in, he can see his orders, but can not view or print his invoice, how can I fix this?
kind regards,
Natascha
kind regards,
Natascha
Natascha Vantuykom
UCPro Webdesign
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1853
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How can I make a user see his invoice?
Hi,
If you go in the configuration of HikaShop under the tab Display, you will have the option "Allow users to print invoices on the front end" which you can turn on for that. That option is only available in commercial versions of HikaShop.
If you go in the configuration of HikaShop under the tab Display, you will have the option "Allow users to print invoices on the front end" which you can turn on for that. That option is only available in commercial versions of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1855
by vantuykom
Natascha Vantuykom
UCPro Webdesign
Replied by vantuykom on topic Re: How can I make a user see his invoice?
ok, thanks, that is why I cannot see it.
I'm testing it on localhost with the free version.
regards
I'm testing it on localhost with the free version.
regards
Natascha Vantuykom
UCPro Webdesign
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds