- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
One Product Per Module?
15 years 3 months ago #18552
by DelcoCS
One Product Per Module? was created by DelcoCS
Hello,
I am trying to add one product per module. I see that I can rotate products within a module, but that won't work for me, I have to have one product displayed at all times in the same module and have multiple modules across my site with one product in each.
I am trying to add one product per module. I see that I can rotate products within a module, but that won't work for me, I have to have one product displayed at all times in the same module and have multiple modules across my site with one product in each.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18559
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: One Product Per Module?
Create one unpublished category for each product you want to display like this. Then, attached that category as a second category of your products and then use these categories as parent category in your modules. Since you will have only one product in the category, the module will display only one product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #18571
by DelcoCS
Replied by DelcoCS on topic Re: One Product Per Module?
How do I add an add to cart button into the module? Sorry, I'm really new to this.
nvm, figure it out, lol thank you for the help
nvm, figure it out, lol thank you for the help
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by DelcoCS.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18573
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: One Product Per Module?
When you edit a product, you can see all the categories to which the product is attached on the right part of the screen. You can add new categories there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds