- Posts: 112
- Thank you received: 0
Error when viewing product with a file attached
15 years 3 months ago #18607
by lrazov
Error when viewing product with a file attached was created by lrazov
Hi support,
I get the following error when open a product with a file attached:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$download_number in C:\wamp\apps\j16events2\administrator\components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\file.php on line 64
I have also attached a screenshot of it.
It does not happen at the time of adding a file. The error comes up only when opening a product which has a file already attached.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
I get the following error when open a product with a file attached:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$download_number in C:\wamp\apps\j16events2\administrator\components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\file.php on line 64
I have also attached a screenshot of it.
It does not happen at the time of adding a file. The error comes up only when opening a product which has a file already attached.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18615
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error when viewing product with a file attached
Do you use the latest version of HikaShop ? If not, please update and try again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18701
by lrazov
Replied by lrazov on topic Re: Error when viewing product with a file attached
Not the latest. You're releasing new versions too fast 
I will try the latest version and let you know.
Thank you for wonderful support!
I will try the latest version and let you know.
Thank you for wonderful support!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds