- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Don't want Hikashop Content Module to Show
- monique1168
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 3 months ago #18611
by monique1168
Don't want Hikashop Content Module to Show was created by monique1168
Can anyone help me on this as I'm a newbie on Hikashop and just trying to find my way around.
I've set up some products linked to categories which are showing as they should be on my designated page. However, I don't want the content module to show as it's simply a repeat of all the products that are already there. I've gone into Modules - The Hikashop Content Module and selected "no" for published. But that doesn't seem to make any difference.
I'm not sure if I've clicked on something else somewhere else in the configuration that has over-ridden this.
I'd really appreciate any suggestions / help on this. Many thanks
I've set up some products linked to categories which are showing as they should be on my designated page. However, I don't want the content module to show as it's simply a repeat of all the products that are already there. I've gone into Modules - The Hikashop Content Module and selected "no" for published. But that doesn't seem to make any difference.
I'm not sure if I've clicked on something else somewhere else in the configuration that has over-ridden this.
I'd really appreciate any suggestions / help on this. Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18616
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Don't want Hikashop Content Module to Show
Could you give a link to that page so that we can see what is the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- monique1168
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 3 months ago #18624
by monique1168
Replied by monique1168 on topic Re: Don't want Hikashop Content Module to Show
Thank you but I seem to have sorted the problem out now.
In configuration-display, I changed the parent category and it has now disappeared.
In configuration-display, I changed the parent category and it has now disappeared.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds