- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
Multiple Currencies
15 years 3 months ago #18637
by RBGoldie
Multiple Currencies was created by RBGoldie
How do I get multiple currencies to display. I'm set-up for multiple currencies and have published prices in multiple currencies for my product, but it does not display on the cart.
I would like users to select their currency as one of the first options, perhaps in the shopping cart.
tacsbeta.com.previewdns.com/healthmate2
If possible, I would like the currency selection to control the tax and shipping options, is it possible to association tax and shipping options to a country or currency zone?
I would like users to select their currency as one of the first options, perhaps in the shopping cart.
tacsbeta.com.previewdns.com/healthmate2
If possible, I would like the currency selection to control the tax and shipping options, is it possible to association tax and shipping options to a country or currency zone?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18644
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Multiple Currencies
You need to publish the HikaShop currency switcher module in the modules manager of Joomla.
You can associate taxes and shipping options to a country but not to a currency.
When you create tax rules or shipping methods in HikaShop you can select a zone to which the tax/shipping method will be restricted.
You can associate taxes and shipping options to a country but not to a currency.
When you create tax rules or shipping methods in HikaShop you can select a zone to which the tax/shipping method will be restricted.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18663
by RBGoldie
Replied by RBGoldie on topic Re: Multiple Currencies
Thanks. Already published the currency switcher module. I cleared my cache and re-checked the site. Now the price does not appear until a unit is added to the cart. And the price is in US$, when it should allow the user to select either US or CAN.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18666
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Multiple Currencies
I don't see your currency switcher module on your website. You should set it to a position of your template where it will be displayable.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18668
by RBGoldie
Replied by RBGoldie on topic Re: Multiple Currencies
Got it. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds