- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
**SOLVED**Hikashop/Joomla 1.6 titles problem
- skatercorpse
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Documentation is really helpfull and complete. Thanks to the forum other problems can be easly solved.
And the fact that you can use it also just as a catalog component make it even greater.
Not to mention that there is the free version!!
Really, thank you for this component!
Anyway...I have a problem with the titles.
I would like that a title is shown when I am in the front-end shop page(I used the category listing in my case).
I checked the option to show the title in the Joomla menu's options.
I tried to check "yes" and "no" in the Hikashop menu's options to see if anything changes ("Use menu name instead of category name for title"..I read other topics in the forum regarding to it...).
But the title never shows.
Weird thing is when the cart is empty and I click on the cart icon I get the message "Your cart is empty" and below there is a title "Product category".
When I add an item to the cart and then I delete it, I get the message "The cart is empty" and the title I set in Joomla menu's options ("Shop Angolo creativo" in my case) is displayed.
Any idea how to solve this?
ps:
In the CSS there is also a small error I think.
div.hikashop_user_regsitration_page
I think it should be div.hikashop_user_regIStration_page
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
PS: Thanks, we'll change that for next release.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- skatercorpse
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- skatercorpse
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- skatercorpse
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- skatercorpse
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- skatercorpse
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- skatercorpse
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- skatercorpse
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
Hope you can find a solution.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- skatercorpse
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
Thank you Nicolas!
When do you think a next version will be released?
It would be good if you can write what you had to do to solve the problem so other users can fix the problem themselves if they need (if it is not too much work or if soon a new released will be available).
Another question...what about when I click the cart icon when is empty? Is it right that it also shows the "Product category" title? I mean, why not showing anything at all or better the main shop page?
PS: did you notice my website loading slow? Because it seems to me that is really slow...just to have a confirmation from someone not living near to me...
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The solution was easy. I edited the file listing of the view category via the menu Display->Views and change the line:
$title = 'show_page_title';
to:
if(version_compare(JVERSION,'1.6','<')){
$title = 'show_page_title';
}else{
$title = 'menu_text';
}
By default, when the cart is empty and that you click on the cart link, it redirects you to the listing of products of the main category. If you want it to go somewhere else, you can just enter the URL in the option "URL where to redirect when the cart is empty" in the tab Checkout of the config.
I didn't notice that your website was slow.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.