- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Removing border on Products Displayed?
I've read the FAQ www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-styling.html#prices down the bottom, but what/where is the file exactly? Theres alot of CSS files, I just cant find which one its suppose to be....
I go into Joomla > Hikashop > Display > Views then dont know which file it is
Also, if I remove the borders here, will it remove the borders from the Shopping Cart view where your shipping address, postage, products are shown? Also keen to remove the borders there as well
---
Also, I set up a Menu as "Category Listing", so when I click the menu button, it shows my Categories (only 2). When I go into one of the categories, it shows the multiple products, which is shown as 3 columns, not sure the amount of rows, but where can you change the amount of columns shown etc? <--- EDIT NEVER MIND, FOUND IT UNDER DISPLAY > CONTENT MODULE > Associated products listing for category listing
---
Another thing, how do you remove "HikaShop , Joomla!™ E-Commerce Extension" at the bottom of the shopping cart? Or you cant? Using the free edition.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
But you shouldn't. You should click on the Display TAB of that page. There you have a CSS area where you can edit the CSS file.
The "show footer" option to remove the footer is also in that same tab.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Sorry for the hassle...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It's the Display TAB, next to Mail and Plugins.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
So its Joomla > Hikashop > System > Configuration > Display Tab
Thank you very much!
Will have a fiddle now and post again if I'm having any issue (Hopefully not)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The borders on the checkout are controlled by your template CSS on the fieldset element.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Now I got no borders for the products, yay!
Now I'll try check out the template side of things, just using the beez5 default template joomla has installed... hope I can find it :S
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
fieldset{ border: 0px solid !important; }
and that should remove the border.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Tried looking for "fieldset" came across line 634, 957, 1137, 1215, 1315, 1328 in beez5.css, but yea.. bit stuck
EDIT: After some trial and error, found it.
LINE 1146 (changed to 0) >>>> border:solid 0px #ddd !important
Now I don't have the borders on the cart page
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If your logged in, go to your account, looking at Orders or Shipping, they both have those borders....
These borders are killing me
By the way, thank you for the help so far, absolutely amazed and much appreciated!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Maybe I've missed a bit of code or there's another section?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
should remove the border...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Not sure what I'd do without your help!
Last thing for tonight, exhausted. The title of the product is aligned to the left, if I want to center it, is that code in the Template CSS or Hikashop CSS or that an option in Joomla somewhere?
The background colour of "No orders found", is that due to the template too along with the colour borders?
imageshack.us/g/199/greensa.jpg/
Argh, massive learning curve for me, I've fiddled with HTML sites etc a long time ago, but been out of the game for a while.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
.hikashop_product_image a img {
border:none;
}
However, I still get the underline on hover which I really don't want so if anyone can help me with that, I'd really appreciate it!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
@monique1168 : you should use:
.hikashop_product_image a:hover {
text-decoration:none;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.