- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Removing border on Products Displayed?
Less
More
15 years 3 months ago #18855
by monique1168
Replied by monique1168 on topic Re: Removing border on Products Displayed?
Thanks Nicolas but I've already tried that but it still gives a thick underline (about 5px) in a dark green/blue colour on hover.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18859
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Removing border on Products Displayed?
That's because of your template CSS. Try the CSS below to override your template CSS:
.hikashop_product_image a:hover {
text-decoration:none !important;
}
.hikashop_product_image a:hover {
text-decoration:none !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 3 months ago #18861
by monique1168
Replied by monique1168 on topic Re: Removing border on Products Displayed?
I've just tried but it's still producing the underline on hover. I've tried to be more specific by adding img after the a:hover but it doesn't make any difference. :S
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #18862
by leftywhat
Replied by leftywhat on topic Re: Removing border on Products Displayed?
nicolas wrote:
So the system template css is why I get the green background/horders of the "no orders found", and the position of the product title is just in the main beez5.css file?
EDIT
Found where the Green System Message was with the green thick under/above line is.
Its in General.CSS. I've changed it to black now with no borders
212 border-top: 0px solid #000000;
213 border-bottom: 0px solid #000000;
The Green Background with the exclamation mark is actually an image file found in beez5 > images > system > notice-info.png
The line/code for it is...
209 background: #fff url(../images/system/notice-info.png) no-repeat;
I just deleted the url part, so I was left with
209 background: #fff no-repeat;
Now the text is not centered to the left, either I'll modify the notice-info.png picture, or try to find where the text positioning is.
Argh also noticed when you check your order status, the "date" "order status" "total" button links highlight black and text turns to white, gargh lol lets hope I can find it... edit, found
Beez5.css
598 background:#333;
599 color:#fff;
@leftywhat : That is indeed in your template CSS. The messages styles are in the system template CSS.
So the system template css is why I get the green background/horders of the "no orders found", and the position of the product title is just in the main beez5.css file?
EDIT
Found where the Green System Message was with the green thick under/above line is.
Its in General.CSS. I've changed it to black now with no borders
212 border-top: 0px solid #000000;
213 border-bottom: 0px solid #000000;
The Green Background with the exclamation mark is actually an image file found in beez5 > images > system > notice-info.png
The line/code for it is...
209 background: #fff url(../images/system/notice-info.png) no-repeat;
I just deleted the url part, so I was left with
209 background: #fff no-repeat;
Now the text is not centered to the left, either I'll modify the notice-info.png picture, or try to find where the text positioning is.
Argh also noticed when you check your order status, the "date" "order status" "total" button links highlight black and text turns to white, gargh lol lets hope I can find it... edit, found
Beez5.css
598 background:#333;
599 color:#fff;
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by leftywhat.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18866
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Removing border on Products Displayed?
@monique1168 : Then you should directly look in your template's CSS files. There must be something there which does that...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20886
by liamville
Replied by liamville on topic Re: Removing border on Products Displayed?
Just wanted to jump in here and ask where specifically the placement of the
.hikashop_product_image a:hover {
text-decoration:none;
}
should go. I've tried everything along this thread to eliminate the boxes around the product listings within categories, both making additions to the template css and the individual .php files to no avail.
Rather maddening, especially in light that I just upgraded to 1.5.2 from 1.4.9 the other day, and this is when the change occurred.
Thank you again for any help or insights that you can offer.
.hikashop_product_image a:hover {
text-decoration:none;
}
should go. I've tried everything along this thread to eliminate the boxes around the product listings within categories, both making additions to the template css and the individual .php files to no avail.
Rather maddening, especially in light that I just upgraded to 1.5.2 from 1.4.9 the other day, and this is when the change occurred.
Thank you again for any help or insights that you can offer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20906
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Removing border on Products Displayed?
This thread is not about borders around item boxes on listings, but about borders around images.
You should look at that documentation which explains how to do what you want:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/8...-styling.html#border
You should look at that documentation which explains how to do what you want:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/8...-styling.html#border
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #21427
by leftywhat
Replied by leftywhat on topic Re: Removing border on Products Displayed?
Gargh, I thought I had got rid of the borders around the product/categories, but I've noticed IE shows the products with borders around them, whereas firefox and opera do not.
I don't get it? :S
What file/code am I suppose to modify now?
Edit: NM I just added into beez5.css
a img {
border-style: none;
border-width: 0;
}
I don't get it? :S
What file/code am I suppose to modify now?
Edit: NM I just added into beez5.css
a img {
border-style: none;
border-width: 0;
}
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by leftywhat.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds