- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Moving order options to below product description?
- ericmcdonogh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 3 months ago #18938
by ericmcdonogh
Moving order options to below product description? was created by ericmcdonogh
Hello,
On a product page, is it possible to move the Price, Characteristics, Buy button etc. (div id="hikashop_product_right_part") below the product's description (div id="hikashop_product_bottom_part")?
I cannot find any option in the settings to do this, and my attempts to swap the two round with CSS only work if I give the description a fixed height, which is unpractical.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you.
On a product page, is it possible to move the Price, Characteristics, Buy button etc. (div id="hikashop_product_right_part") below the product's description (div id="hikashop_product_bottom_part")?
I cannot find any option in the settings to do this, and my attempts to swap the two round with CSS only work if I give the description a fixed height, which is unpractical.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18945
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Moving order options to below product description?
You can't do it in CSS and there is no option for that.
You need to edit the file show of the view product via the menu Display->Views and move the corresponding blocks from the right part to the bottom part.
You need to edit the file show of the view product via the menu Display->Views and move the corresponding blocks from the right part to the bottom part.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ericmcdonogh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 3 months ago #18954
by ericmcdonogh
Replied by ericmcdonogh on topic Re: Moving order options to below product description?
I was able to figure it out with your instructions.
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18957
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Moving order options to below product description?
Were you able to edit the view ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19010
by GVZwDrms
Replied by GVZwDrms on topic Re: Moving order options to below product description?
Can you explain this to me please?
I also want to move price & quantity block of my products from the right to the bottom.
If I go to display/ view I get the list of all the items of the front end and what do I need to do then?
I also want to move price & quantity block of my products from the right to the bottom.
If I go to display/ view I get the list of all the items of the front end and what do I need to do then?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19028
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Moving order options to below product description?
You need to edit the file "show" of the view "product" for your template. So you need to search for in in the listing of views. Then, edit it and move the different blocks of code there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19099
by GVZwDrms
Replied by GVZwDrms on topic Re: Moving order options to below product description?
thanks for your answer. I did find the block I want to move to the bottom (hikashop_product_right_part" class="hikashop_product_right_part)but I'm a beginner and this is a bit more than I can chew ;o)
So I'll settle for the place where it is for now. Thanks again!
So I'll settle for the place where it is for now. Thanks again!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46178
by airiikah
Replied by airiikah on topic Re: Moving order options to below product description?
Well, you're one up on me then because I cant even find the hikashop_product_bottom_part in the
product / show.php file....
Can find it in the css! but that's about it
Merh :huh:
product / show.php file....
Can find it in the css! but that's about it
Merh :huh:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46289
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Moving order options to below product description?
Since 1.5.6, that has been moved to the "show_default" file of the view "product".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds